Monday, 10 May 2010

A Brand New Start!

Hello!! I'm so excited to share my news with you - I am now officially an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!!! Yes, my starter kit has arrived, and I'm so looking forward to sharing with you all the fun and creative satisfaction that the world of stamping can bring. I've been making cards for a few years now, and I've used many, many different makes of rubber stamps and I can tell you that I have never been as impressed by the quality of any range so much as the products that Stampin' Up! offers. No longer does stamping have to be something you practice, practice, practice, having to put up with hit-and-miss results and telling yourself, "well, it's handmade, so it's supposed to look a bit, erm, rustic," - with Stampin' Up!'s stamps you WILL get fantastic results each and every time you use them. They are just amazing!

Stampin' Up! has two catalogues out in the UK at the moment. The first, which is around until the end of September, is the fantastic Ideas Book and Catalogue. Click here to browse through it.


We also have this fab Mini Catalogue - you should see the stuff that's in this one! Some amazing new stamps, and I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful the new Shimmer Paint is. This catalogue remains current until 30th September 2009. Some of what's in it will stay on when the new Ideas Book and Catalogue comes out in October, but only some of it - and we don't know which bits yet. So, if you don't want to miss out (and believe me, you won't want to), contact me SOON to place your order! Click here to be taken straight to this magical new world of crafty gorgeousness.

I'm currently planning my first Stampin' Up events, and they're going to be great fun, I promise you. Watch this space for more information.

I'm so excited about this new venture and I promise you, you will be too! Back soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

2 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Hi Becki glad you're up and running and it looks good. Best of luck with your new business. Just ask if need help. Zx

Pat said...

Love your sunny blog! Hope it goes well

Pat x