Sunday, 13 June 2010

Final Papercrafting Event Project

Hello!

Thanks so much for the lovely comments about the other make and takes for my Papercrafting Event last weekend. Here is the final one we did, in the cardmaking session:


I love this - so simple but so effective. It was great watching the ladies who came along (not a stamper among them in this final session) producing such fantastic results with their first ever stamping. They even wanted to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to layer up the butterfly (my sample just used the background butterfly stamp) and were so chuffed with the results!

Thanks for looking. I'll be back soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Very pretty Becki. Love the colours on this one.

Bekka said...

Love it Becki

Great card & I am not surprsed they had so much fun making it :-)

Bx