Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Mini-Scrapbook Class Bundle


Hello!

I'm so looking forward to my next class, the Mini-Scrapbook workshop on 17th July! I've had a fantastic response and places for this date are almost all gone so if you want to join in then get in touch with me quickly - details are in the right-hand sidebar. 


For each of my classes I'm going to offer a Class Bundle. If you order this in advance, you will be able to take part in that class FREE OF CHARGE (normally £15), as well as getting hold of various products relating to the class without having to pay any delivery charge (normally £3.95). Total saving - a massive £18.95 on the usual prices! For full details and terms please check out this link: "Classes and Events".

The Class Bundle for the Mini-Scrapbook Workshop will contain:

Night & Day Speciality Designer Series Paper (Mini-Catalogue p19)
Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (Mini p13)
Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon (Mini p11)
My Sweet Pea Stamp Set (Mini p12)
Corner Rounder Punch (Ideas Book & Catalogue p88)
 
The Sweet Pea series of products is absolutely gorgeous and all designed to go together - check out the amazing Designer Series Paper on page 13 of the Mini-Catalogue! Just £19.50 for 48 double-sided sheets of 12"x12" paper!!

Oh - one final thing. Places for my August Christmas Card Extravaganza are selling out FAST so if you want to come along do get in touch sooner rather than later!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: