Friday, 23 July 2010

Christmas Card Extravaganza Class Bundle

If you weren't at my mini-scrapbook workshop last Saturday, where were you???? We had such a fantastic time making this beautiful album. Ladies, if you're reading this - don't forget I want to see photos of your albums when you've popped all your photos in!


Talking of classes, here are details of the Class Bundle for my next class, the Christmas Card Extravaganza:

Price £35.85 including FREE DELIVERY (this offer is made by me, not Stampin' Up! and saves you £3.95 on the normal delivery cost.


Seasons of Joy Stamp Set
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Two-Way Glue Pen
Silver Shimmer Paint
Sponge Applicator

Full details of both the class and the class bundle take a peek at my Classes and Events page, and find out how to get the class FREE if you order the bundle in advance.

Ooh, I have soooooo many pretty things to show you at the August class!! I'm so excited for you to see them all!!!! Places are very limited now, so do contact me as soon as possible if you want to come along. There may be the chance of me running this class again for those of you who can't make the 21st August, so let me know if you'd be interested in another date.

Back soon,

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: