Tuesday, 13 July 2010

My Crafty Husband!

Sorry for the lack of activity on here over the past week. I've had a lot to prepare for, what with workshops to do and classes coming up.

I wanted to share with you a couple of things my lovely husband has made recently. Many of you know that he is one of that rare breed - a man who crafts - and it's lovely to spend time with him just messing around with stamps and cardstock and seeing what we can come up with. This is a lovely little card, and a really different way of using brads!


 This uses Fox and Friends, along with the Funky Forest Stampin' Around wheel. Alan stamped the fox, then masked him off and using a dauber and more masking created the hill and sun using Old Olive and So Saffron inks. These were then masked off too, and the wheel stamped over the lot. Three different sizes of Fantasy Brads create the thought bubbles. Isn't it fab?!

This next one isn't a card yet, but I couldn't resist showing you these trees. I treated myself to our white gel pen in my last order, and Alan couldn't wait to use it. The trees are from the Lovely As A Tree set and I think they look so wintry now, with white highlights all over them.


I'll show you the final result when these get turned into a card.

So there you are. My clever, talented husband...

Back soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx


2 comments:

MONICA GALE said...

What a FAB card, Alan really knows his stuff doesn't it? You are so lucky to share your hobby with your hubs. Big hugs to you both xxx

Clare said...

Amazing. Unfortunately, for my office it set me singing...