Monday, 5 July 2010

My Sweet Pea Punch-Out Card

This card is done with the My Sweet Pea stamp set you'll find in the Mini-Catalogue. It's a gorgeous little set and really versatile. I wanted to have a go at making a card with a punched-out window that you could see another image through, and this is what I came up with.

Isn't this little bird sweet? I learned a lot while making this card, and though the bird images are all centred perfectly, I think it might work a bit better if I moved everything across to the left a little, so the punch-out isn't so close to the edge. What do you think?

Here are some more pics, so you can see the card from other angles. Excuse my thumb in the second one of them - it was the only way I could get the picture I wanted!


Back soon - I want to show you a notebook I've covered and am thrilled to bits with. Hope you like this card, and thanks again for visiting.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

4 comments:

Bekka said...

Cute :-D

Pat said...

I have this set and yes it is cute! I agree....needs a weeny bit more space but thats a demo being picky!

Pat x

Tara said...

simple but very effective!

Sara said...

I've still not inked up this bird from the set yet but I love how you've used him here. Great card.

Sara xx