Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Back From Stamperama!

Whew - what a fantastic day we had on Sunday at Stamperama! Thank you to those of you who came to say hello to us, and to take part in our make and takes - it was brilliant to see you all!

For those who couldn't make it, here is a little picture of the make and take that we did. Isn't it pretty? It's a little calendar holder designed by the lovely Bekka (thanks so much for all your hard work and for your encouragement and inspiration Bekka) and it went down really well with all who made it. The colour scheme is Taken With Teal, More Mustard and So Saffron - gorgeous - and the stamp set is, of course, Greenhouse Garden!


A big thanks to all those who left your contact details. One of us (Bekka, Karen or I) will be getting in touch with you as soon as possible.

Yesterday saw the launch of the big Stampfest that Bekka and I will be doing on October 3rd, which I'm sooooo excited about. For those of you for whom Ipswich is too far east, Bekka and Karen will be holding a similar event in Dunstable later that month. Stampfest will be a full day of crafting, with lots of projects and inspiration for all of you. Keep an eye out on my events page for further details - I'm hoping this will become a regular event, held once a quarter, I'll post more dates as soon as I know them.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: