Friday, 13 August 2010

Notepad and Pen sets

Hello!

I thought you might like to see a couple of little gift sets I made up as a door prize and hostess gift for one of my recent workshops. They are really pretty sets comprising a note pad (it's those well-known sticky notes, actually) and pen, decorated using Stampin' Up! design series paper.

I think this would be a great little gift to make up for when you need a little something to give, but when spending a lot isn't appropriate. One of the ladies at the workshop is about to go to university, and thought this would be fantastic for her, as she knows money won't exactly be abundant, but still wants to be able to give pretty presents to her friends.

This was the door prize:



The DSP used here is a retired one (Washington Apple, I think it was), teamed up with Whisper White  grosgrain ribbon and So Saffron cardstock. The pen is a basic biro, customised by rolling up a piece of DSP and popping it inside the barrel, wrapped around the ink "cartridge". This is what it looked like when I'd wrapped it up.



I used one of SU's cellophane bags and made a topper using the cardstock and DSP to match the gift set. The sentiments are from Oval All.

Here is the one I made for the lovely hostess. The DSP this time is Bella Bleu, with Very Vanilla ribbon, Brocade Blue and Barely Banana cardstock, finshed off with one of the absolutely gorgeous Filigree Brads.


I hope you like them. Back soon with more.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Stunning set's Becki. Yet to try this but looks fab!

Alison xx said...

I love these. Well done !!