Saturday, 14 August 2010

Two-Step Stampin' Card

Hello!

With the current Two-Step Stampin' promotion from SU, I've been playing around a lot with the various sets on offer. This card uses two of these sets, Trendy Trees and Bird On A Branch. I wanted to show you how versatile these sets can be, so I've used them together here to make a little picture.



I love how well the branch from Bird On A Branch works to frame the little Trendy Trees, and I've used another of the Trendy Tree tree tops to make the sun just peeping through the branches. Oh - and the grass around the bases of the little trees is made using the speckle stamp from Bird On A Branch.

Colours used are Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Certainly Celery and Pumpkin Pie.

I hope you like it!

Tomorrow is Stamperama at Stevenage Leisure Centre. Do come over and say hello if you're there - it'd be great to see you!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Loraine Arderne said...

Wow, lovely card using two of the stamp sets.