Friday, 1 October 2010

It's Here!! Ideas Book and Catalogue 2010-2011

Finally - the wait is over! The new Stampin' Up! Ideas Book and Catalogue is launched today, and it is the most amazing IBC yet!


You can look at an online copy by clicking here or on the link in the sidebar, but there is really no substitute to having your own glorious copy to riffle through to your heart's content. If you want to order a copy then you can get one from me, delivered straight to your door for just £4.50, including postage. Honestly, even if you don't order anything (though I don't know how you could resist) this book is a Must, just for all the fantastic ideas in it! Email or ring me and I'll get a copy sent out to you. You can find my contact details in the sidebar.

Of course, there is another way to get your hands on a copy of the new IBC, totally FREE of charge, and that is to host a Stampin' Up! party. Simply get a group of your friends together, and I'll take care of the rest. You'll have a fantastic evening (or afternoon, if evenings aren't good for you), and you'll get to try lots of the fantastic Stampin' Up! products as well as making a little something to take away with you. AND, if this isn't enough, then as a hostess you have the opportunity to earn free stamp sets and money to spend in the Stampin' Up! ideas Book and Catalogue! What are you waiting for?! More details here.

(A little word here: I can't believe it's really THAT long since I last blogged! My Stampin' Up! business is really taking off, so huge thanks to all my lovely customers  for that. It's been the busiest month for me, but big apologies for not being on here more often. However, today is the start of the new Stampin' Up! year, so my "New Year's Resolution" is to blog more regularly. I don't want you to think I'm huddled in a corner doing nothing, now do I?!)

Back soon. Until then, Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: