Tuesday, 26 October 2010

October Thank You Cards

One of the nice things about running a Stampin' Up! business is that I have the opportunity to say thank you to so many lovely people. Here are the cards I sent out to my customers and hostesses this month, to say "Thank You", for letting me show them our amazing products, and for giving me their orders:



The cards were based on the swaps I took to our monthly training. This is what the swaps looked like:


I love the way the two cards look totally different, even though the images are identical. All I've done is swapped round the order of the colours in the layering and the base card.

The pretty branch image is from one of the new sets in the 2010-2011 IBC, Hopeful Thoughts, and the colours used are Poppy Parade and Soft Suede. The sentiment is from Basic Phrases. I inked up the image stamp using my Stampin' Write marker pens,. It's a little more time-consuming than inking-up with an inkpad, but so worth it to get multi-coloured images; as you can see, the effect is stunning.

The ribbon on the Soft Suede card is the new Poly Ribbon (available in all five on the new In Colours, I used Poppy Parade), whilst on the Poppy Parade card I used Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon. I haven't really used much ribbon in the past, but these are the most amazing quality and just beautiful to look at and touch. I've used an entire reel of the Early Espresso Taffeta already - it goes with EVERYTHING! - and I've only had it for a couple of weeks!

Ooh - did you spot the bling, too? I've popped a couple of our new Basic Rhinestones on each ribbon and the photos just don't do them justice! They are the most gorgeous, clear sparkles and they come on a card with LOADS of them. As Craig Revell-Horwood (do you watch "Strictly Come Dancing"?) would say: A-MA-ZING!!

Thanks for looking!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: