Saturday, 2 October 2010

Say Hello to "Cute By The Inch"

Hello again!

Finally - I get to post something I've made with some of the gorgeous new stamps in the new Ideas Book and Catalogue!


I made this for my father-in-law's birthday last week. The stamp set used is one of the new hostess stamp sets, "Cute By The Inch", which is a selection of nine, really sweet little inchie stamps. Just look at the little owl - isn't he a beauty! I can see this set being reached for again and again, it's just lovely!

(The sentiment isn't part of the stamp set, I'm afraid. It comes from one of the Sale-A-Bration sets that were available earlier this year.)

What do you think of the incredible blue I've used? Isn't it glorious?! This is Pacific Point, one of the many new colours introduced in the new catalogue. It's such a strong blue, and teamed with Basic Black and Sahara Sand makes for a fantastically masculine combination. The finishing touch is Stampin' Up!'s linen thread - I use this All The Time, it's so handy!

Here is the inside:



And here is the envelope I stamped to match.




You can't buy this stamp set, but you can earn it! If you host a Stampin' Up! party that achieves at least £300 sales, then you can get this stamp set absolutely free! Contact me to arrange a date!

Thanks for looking - I'll be back with more soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Gemma Rathbone said...

Great card, I love this set too!
Gem
x