Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Five Cards for a Fiver - Mark Two

Hello again!

I ran another "Five For a Fiver" class at the weekend. This time, I used the gorgeous new set, "Welcome Christmas", which I really love, with its very traditional images. This, too, is one of the sets available as part of a "Bundle Up For Christmas", so if you order the bundle you get to choose a free reel of exclusive ribbon. And this is one bundle that you will NOT want to miss out on! The Designer Series Paper that is the other part of the bundle is not available in the UK Idea Book and Catalogue, and it is To Die For - some of the papers are FLOCKED!!! It is so gorgeous no description can do it justice, and I just keep looking at it and stroking it so far. Maybe eventually I'll actually use it, but it is just SOOOOOO pretty!

Anyway, here are the cards we made. They use Rich Razzleberry and Baja Breeze, along with Whisper White. I hope you like them.


 And a close-up of each of the cards:







I will be holding more Five for a Fiver classes in the new year. Keep watching this page for more details. They're a really great way to kick start your creativity.

Thanks for dropping by; I hope you like the cards.

Hugs,

Becki
xx 

2 comments:

MONICA GALE said...

gorgeous class Becki. xx

Becki Ritson said...

Thanks Monica!
xx