Friday, 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas!!!

Hello!

Well, it's Christmas Eve, and I wanted to make sure I posted a Christmas wish to you all. The last couple of weeks have been a bit strange: my father-in-law had a car accident a couple of weekends ago, and then last week my lovely husband, Alan, came off his bike whilst cycling in to work. Father-in-law is fine (and already driving his new car), but Alan has broken one hand and badly sprained the other, so hopefully you'll understand why I've not posted anything for a while.

Finally, we're all ready for Christmas. I'm starting to relax at last, and am looking forward to tomorrow. I hope you all have a fantastic time, and that this Christmas will bring you lots of lovely memories (oooh, scrapbooking opportunities!!) and lots of all the things you love, with the people you love best. Thanks for dropping by, and lots of love and Christmassy hugs to all of you!

Becki
xx

No comments: