Thursday, 16 December 2010

November Thank You Card

Hello!

It's a bit late for me to be posting a picture of these, but I thought you might like to see the card I sent out this month as a thank you to my customers and hostesses.


The stamp set I used is called "Silhouette Sentiments" and is only available if you host a Stampin Up! Workshop Party. If your party nets sales worth at least £150.00 before shipping, then you can choose from a whole range of hostess-exclusive sets. This one is so versatile, that I can't imagine anyone NOT wanting to get their hands on it!

The colour scheme is an unusual one, which I found in the Stampin' Up! Colour Coach: Rose Red, Elegant Eggpant and Baja Breeze. I would never have thought of putting these colours together, but somehow they work amazingly. The Colour Coach really is the most amazing tool to have on hand - we all get into a rut with the colour-combinations we feel safe with, and it's so good to have this pocket-sized swatch book to breathe new life into our crafting. If you see me, at a class or a workshop, ask me to show it to you - you'll honestly wonder what you did without it.

Did you spot the pretty ribbon? It's our Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, and it goes with absolutely EVERYTHING! Seriously, it is just the most amazing thing to add to your projects. Without it, this card still looked good, but the ribbon on it just lifted it that extra little bit.

If you want to earn this gorgeous stamp set, get in touch with me to book a date for your workshop party. I can't wait to share Stampin' Up! with you and your friends.You'll find my contact details in the sidebar.

I hope you like the card. Thanks for stopping by to look.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: