Sunday, 12 December 2010

A Really Pretty Christmas Card - Not Mine, This Time!

Hello!

I wanted to show you this card I was given last week.


Isn't it lovely! This card was made by Helen, one of the lovely ladies I have got to know through this wonderful thing that is Stampin' Up! When Helen and I first met, at the Open House event I held in June, she had never done any stamping and was quite nervous of it (I'm sure she won't mind me saying this). Well, she's doing amazingly and in the last week she had a stall at a local craft fair to sell her cards! I'm so proud of her, and am so pleased to have had the opportunity to get to know here and to share with her my passion for the fabulous projects Stampin' Up! sells, and the gorgeous things you can make with them. Thanks for the card Helen - we love it!

I'd love to see what you make with the things you buy from Stampin' Up! If you have projects you'd like to share with me, just click on the email link in the sidebar and send me a picture.

Thanks for popping by. See you soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: