Saturday, 4 December 2010

Season Of Joy - Five for a Fiver!

Hello again! My goodness, it's been a busy November!! I can't believe I've been out of the Blogosphere for so long!

I wrote this post ages ago, but then took forever to take the photos, so it's a little late, but hopefully you'll like the cards anyway. I ran my first "Five for a Fiver" class a few weeks ago, where people could come along and make five cards for the princely sum of £5! I decided to use the "Season of Joy" stamp set, along with the "So Swirly" jumbo Stampin' Around wheel, as these form one of the bundles in the current Stampin' Up! "Bundle Up For Christmas" promotion - where you can choose from a range of yummy and exclusive ribbons absolutely free with any of selected product bundles.


I love these stamps - I've used them so much! These cards are really simple but I think you can see how easily you can make really effective Christmas cards using a limited range of products and colours. I used Real Red, Old Olive and Very Vanilla throughout and teamed the stamps with some of our fantastic punches. Isn't the new Scallop Trim Border luscious??!

Here is a closer look at each of the five cards:






If you'd like to recreate these cards, then why not get in touch to order your Christmas Bundle now? My details are in the sidebar, and (so long as you live in mainland UK) I can have everything you order delivered to your door - you'll have loads of time to get all your Christmas cards finished.

Back soon. Thanks for popping by!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: