Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Some Convention Photos - At Last!

Hello!

I've been meaning to post some photos from the Stampin' Up! Convention for ages now - I'm still sorting most of them out. Here, in the meantime, are a couple of pictures of my lovely upline, Bekka, accepting one of the many awards she received at the gala dinner. I'm so proud of her, she did amazingly, and is one of only nine Demonstrators who earned the Incentive Trip to Prague next year.



The photos show her receiving her award from Shelli Gardner, the CEO of Stampin' Up! I was really impressed by this lady. She spent the whole of Convention having her photo taken with eager demonstrators and she was so gracious and genuine with each one. I spent some time talking to her as well, and she really made me feel as if she was truly interested in me as a person - a real skill to make everyone feel like a valued and interesting individual, when all she must have wanted to do was to run and hide and get two minutes to herself!

I'll show you more Convention photos when I've sorted them out. Thanks for dropping by; see you soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: