Monday, 10 January 2011

Please Join Me In Welcoming....

Hello!

This week has been a very exciting one for me and I am delighted to introduce you all to the very first member of my Sunshine Stampers team: the very lovely and talented Helen! I am thrilled to welcome Helen on board as a new Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I know she will have a brilliant Stampin' Up! career ahead of her.

I first met Helen at the very beginning of my own Stampin' Up! journey, when I held my first event, an Open House in June of last year. Helen hadn't stamped before, and I'm sure she won't mind me saying she was a little nervous. Talent will out, though, and she has blossomed as a crafter - her cards are absolutely gorgeous and you can see them on her blog, here. Helen, I'm so proud to know you, and feel really blessed that you have chosen to join my team. I wish you all the best for your future with Stampin' Up! and look forward to helping you achieve all that you want to.

When I joined Stampin' Up!, my lovely SU mummy (Bekka), gave me a little welcome pack. I was so touched by what she gave me that I decided then and there that I would do the same for the members of my team when the time came. This is what I gave Helen:

First, a little notebook that I'd covered using gorgeous Elegant Soiree DSP and the stamp that I bought at Convention:


Next, a folder containing swatches of all the current SU colours of cardstock:


I didn't take photos of the actual swatch sheets. I loved playing round on Publisher to get something I was happy with, then punched a spot of each colour out using the 3/4" circle punch. Looked fab - why on earth didn't I remember to photograph them?!

The last thing I made was this little card. It uses one of the current Sale-A-Bration sets, "Sweet Summer", which I love. This is the only SAB set I have at the moment. The rest are on their way and should be with me by the end of the week (yippee!).


Did you see the little pen in the notebook photo? It's one I bought at Convention, and they're not easily available. It matches the Baja Breeze in the Designer Paper perfectly! I have a few of these, which I'm adding to the welcome packs for the first few of my team. I also have a couple more of the gorgeous PlayDate Shoppers (again, not readily available). These, again, I bought at Convention to give to my new team members. Isn't this just fab?!


If you've been thinking of joining Stampin' Up!, but haven't got round to it yet, then there is no better time than now to take that step. As well as the welcome pack I put together for Helen (and there is one here for you if you choose to join my team!) and the fantastic Starter Kit, which will be winging its way to her in the next few days, Helen got to choose an extra stamp set from the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue, absolutely FREE!!

That's right! If you join during Sale-A-Bration (before the end of February), your Starter Kit (which costs just £119 and is already worth around £230) could contain Stampin' Up! goodies worth more than £270!!  What reason could you possibly have for waiting any longer?!

My own team of Sunshine Stampers is just beginning, but because of the way Stampin' Up! works, you don't just have to rely on me, when you join my little team. I am lucky enough to be part of one of the most (if not THE most!) successful Stampin' Up! team in the UK - and as a Sunshine Stamper you get access to all that experience and inspiration as well. I love the fact that none of us has to "go it alone", (unless we want to, that is). My direct Upline, Bekka, and her Upline, Monica, have been a tremendous help and support to me, and it's great to know that they are there for my team as well.

This is absolutely the best thing I have ever done, (other than marrying my lovely husband) and it's the best job in the world. Come on, join my team of Sunshine Stampers - we'll have a fantastic time together!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: