Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Punch Bunch Owl Card

Hello again! Huge thank yous to all of you who visited as part of the blog-hop last Sunday, it was great to have so many of you drop in, and I so appreciate all your lovely comments - thank you! It makes my day when people comment on my blog, it really does.

I meant to post this days ago, but we've been without internet access since before the weekend. It's amazing how much I've come to take it for granted - it felt like my right arm was missing!


Anyway, at last I'm able to show you this card I made last week. I just love the owl in the "Punch Bunch" stamp set - one of the free sets on offer during Sale-A-Bration! To me, he really lends himself to being coloured in before being stamped, and our Stampin' Write markers are perfect for this. I made this card (actually, it was a joint "make" between me and Alan) for a friend who is moving away to start a new job.

The colours are Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and Early Espresso, and the DSP is again from the Brights stack. This taffeta ribbon is just gorgeous and holds the little bow beautifully. The sentiment is from another SAB set, "So Happy For You" and I picked out the individual letters with the Stampin' Write markers again.

This is the inside (another "So Happy For You" sentiment):


Don't forget, you can 

Thanks for looking!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Very sweet card, love that owl.

Highland Monkey's said...

I love the colours on your card and the litte owl is gorgeous.