Monday, 17 January 2011

"Share the Love" Class Cards

Hello!

We had a lovely time on Saturday at this month's class - playing with the gorgeous Watercolour Wonder Crayons and the "Love You Much" stamp set. I have a great group of ladies at these classes, they're all great fun and I enjoy my self so much every time, so a huge thanks to all of you for making my day!

Here are the cards we made:


Well, three cards and a sweet (literally!) little treat pouch with an After Eight (R) in it. We used several different techniques with the Watercolour Wonders  - they're just so versatile! - as well as getting to grips with some of the gorgeous brads and buttons that Stampin' Up! offer. Because the weather has been so horribly dreary and grey I decided we needed a Serious Colour Injection and went for the Brights Collection - fantastic! Much more cheerful than the gloomy January that is still sitting outside my windows..

Here are close-ups of the projects, and if you'd like the instructions then I'll be putting a link up in the sidebar.

 





 All of the ladies who came to the class bought the class bundle - which meant they got the stamps, the watercolour crayons and embossing powder without paying the usual shipping fee - and they only paid £3.00 for the class itself! That's just £1.00 per hour! If you'd like to join us, pop over to my Classes and Events page and have a look at the class programme for yourself.

Next month is Stampfest, on 20th February, so I'm not running my normal class then. Instead, come and join us for a fantastic full day of crafting for only £55.00, including at least £50.00 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies AND a free stamp set - it promises to be a brilliant day and Bekka and I would love to see you there. Book by clicking the link in the sidebar.

I'll be back soon to show you the scrapbook pages we made at Wednesday's Beginners' Scrapbooking Class. See you then - thanks for popping in!

Hugs,

Becki
xx




2 comments:

MONICA GALE said...

Lovely class Beki. look forward seeing you both very soon, hugs xx

Marisa said...

Love what you have done Becki. The bright colours are fab!! xx