Sunday, 2 January 2011

Share The Love - January Class Bundle is Now Up

Hello!

Well, it is time to get back into the swing of things, after a really restful Christmas and New Year - I have been soooo lazy, it's been lovely! But now I'm full of new year vim and vigour and raring to get to grips with all that I need to do. Alan has been helping me to tidy up our tiny and very cluttered craftroom (what a scary job!!) and it is gradually turning into the restful, creative haven that I want it to be, instead of making me want to scream and stamp(and not in a creative way!) every time I venture through the door. I've been bringing my projects downstairs to work on them, which sort of defeats the object of having a dedicated space, so with the New Year comes a "keep it tidy" resolution.

One of the casualties of our very lazy Christmas break has been my blogging, and I'm embarrassed to say that I completely forgot I hadn't put the Class Bundle up for my January class! I've rectified that now (and have extended the booking date because of my forgetfulness), so if you click on the Ipswich Classes tab at the top of the page, you will be able to see all the details. It's a fantastic bargain, because as well as getting the class itself at a hugely reduced price (£3.00, rather than £15.00) if you order the Class Bundle by 7th January, this month's selection of products entitles you to choose one of the fabulous Sale-A-Bration stamp sets absolutely free as well!

I'm trying something new out, to make it easier for you (okay, and to make it easier for me as well, if I'm honest!) to book onto the class. There is a paypal link in the sidebar, and if you click on it you will find options for you to order the Class Bundle or just the class itself, whichever suits you best. Places are limited, so book now to make sure you don't miss out.

Back soon. Thanks for popping by!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Hels said...

Ohh! looking forward to using the watercolour wonder crayons!

See you then Becki

Helen