Monday, 21 March 2011

Bright And Breezy Class Card

Hello!

I hope you had as good a weekend as I had. I have felt really good this last week or so and Alan and I even made it to a ceilidh on Saturday evening. Apart from at our wedding, this was the first time I'd danced for about five years and I had a whale of a time! I couldn't dance as much as I wanted to, and I'm going to be sooooo tired this week, but oh I loved it!

This card is one of the projects we made at this month's Saturday class. We were using the gorgeous "Simply Said" stamp set, and a bright, cheery palette consisting of Daffodil Delight, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi. I LOVE this combination - really springlike and happy.



These twisted easel cards are nice and easy to make, but they're such a refreshing change from the card shapes we're more used to seeing. And that Whisper White Organza Ribbon is just LUSH!!

I'll be back with another project tomorrow. In the meantime, if you'd like to book onto one of my classes, the next one is my monthly Technique Class on Wednesday 6th April. This time, "Ravishing Ruffles and Beautiful Bows: stunning ways to make your projects stand out with ribbon". The cost is £10.00 for a two-hour class, and this includes a full reel of Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon. If you'd like to join in then you need to book by 28th March (I need to make sure I have time to order your ribbon before the class). Book using the PayPal button in the side bar or call or email me to secure your place.

Back soon. Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: