Tuesday, 1 March 2011

March Frenzy Time!!!!!

Oh my oh my oh my!! Stampin' Up! has just announced a fantastic promotion for the whole of March - we literally got the details in the small hours of this morning!
March Frenzy is here!!!

From today until the end of 31st March, you can get up to a massive 30% off selected products in the current Idea Book and Catalogue. That is such an amazing discount! Click here, or on the link in the sidebar to access full details. There are all sorts of products included: Glossy and Shimmer cardstock, pastels, rub-ons, stamps and Stampin' Around wheels (if you've never tried these, you need to do so NOW!) as well as the gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper - and that's not all! You really need to be clicking on those links and getting your ordering hats on because I'm expecting stock to fly at these incredible prices.

Order now, and I can arrange for the products to be delivered direct to your door - you could have your goodies in just a few days and no need to queue up at the shops either. Now that's my kind of shopping!

Back soon - thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: