Thursday, 31 March 2011

The New Mini Is On Its Way!!!

Hello!

Wow - I've been having a ball this week, playing with all the gorgeous new stuff I've ordered on pre-order from the new Mini-Catalogue which launches tomorrow. Only one more day to go and I can share it all with you and, believe me, it is well worth the wait. So many yummy, scrummy things!

If you're in the Ipswich area, why don't you come along to my Mini-Catalogue Launch Party this coming Saturday at 2:00pm. It's free, and there will be make and takes, a raffle and refreshments as well as the chance to get your hands on the new Mini-Catalogue just the day after it is launched. I will have some fantastic special offers available (offers from me, not from Stampin' Up!, so not available anywhere else) and bonuses for anyone who books a party with me on the day, so do come along if you're free.

In the meantime, here is the thank you card that I made for the ladies who placed an order with me this month. It gives you a sneak peek at a couple of the new things that are coming in the new Mini-Catalogue. Can you spot them, I wonder?


One piece of news: I have had to postpone April's Saturday class, because we pick up the keys for our new house the day before it was timetabled. Huge apologies for this - I was hoping to be able to run all my April classes as normal, but given the way the timetable for the move has turned out, it's just not going to be possible. The class that was scheduled for 16th April will now run on 21st May instead. I'm also having to cancel the April Beginners' Cardmaking class, I'm afraid. The techniques class (6th April) will go ahead for those who have already booked (booking for that one is closed now), and the Beginners' Scrapbooking (13th April) will carry on as scheduled.

See you tomorrow - Mini-Catalogue Launch Day!!! Thanks for popping by.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: