Wednesday, 6 April 2011

A Big Welcome To The Big Shot!

Hello!

Yes - as you've seen from my posts over the past few days, Stampin' Up! has brought the Big Shot die cutting system to Europe in our fabby new Mini-Catalogue. What an amazing bit of kit this fabulous machine is!!


This will really take your crafting up a notch. Don't think it is just for cards, or even just for papercrafting - oh no! This beauty will cut and emboss literally hundreds of different materials, anything from lace to chipboard, to plywood and even metal sheeting! You will not believe it until you try it, and it's SO EASY to use, not heavy or hard on the hands at all. Just superb!

The Big Shot for Stampin' Up! is so sleek in its exclusive black and grey livery, and will look stylish in any craft room, and because of its colour even those male crafters amongst us will be able to take pride in displaying it (yes, pink is fine for girly girls like me, but not all girls like pink, and not all crafters are girls!). And the dies - oh the dies are just To Die For (please excuse the pun!)!!!! The exclusive Stampin' Up! dies, and embossing folders are too perfect for words. If you haven't seen them yet, click on the picture in the sidebar to be taken to the online catalogue. They really are something so special - thank you, Stampin' Up! We have been asking for ages for the opportunity to bring the Big Shot to you, and this is just one of the many brilliant things about Stampin' Up! - they really do listen to us, and to you, and, because we asked them for it they have brought it to us ages earlier than had originally been planned. Isn't it great to be listened to?!

My Special Introductory Offer

The introduction of such a fantastic machine as this deserves a really big welcome, so I felt I couldn't let Stampin' Up!'s launch of the Big Shot go without a special fanfare of my own. This is what I am offering to anyone who buys a Big Shot from me before 30th May 2011 (I can only sell within the UK, so if you're reading this from elsewhere, I'm sorry but this bit doesn't apply to you):

  • A free introductory session with me to help you set up and get used to your new Big Shot.(If you don't live locally to me, then we can do this over the phone or by video-conference);
  • A free Standard Premium Crease Pad (worth £8.95)
  • A free place at one of my upcoming Big Shot classes (worth at least £15)
I know you WANT one of these machines, and I know how much you NEED one to add so much more potential to your crafting, so now - what are you waiting for? Click on the link to email me and let's get your Big Shot adventure started!

Thanks for visiting. Back soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: