Friday, 1 April 2011

Introducing the 2011 Mini-Catalogue!

Hello!

Well, this is the day I've been waiting for for weeks now, when I can finally show you the brand new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue!


There is a link to the online pdf version of the catalogue in the sidebar, so go ahead and click away to browse through your heart's content. You're going to LOVE it...

As well as all the gorgeous new stamps, papers and accessories that you've come to expect from Stampin' Up!, there is a new Big Shot in town! (Can you see me grinning as I type this - we've been asking for it for SOOOOOOO long). Yes, with this new mini-catalogue, Stampin' Up! has brought a special edition of the Big Shot die-cutting machine to you - as well as a load of gorgeous dies, many of them exclusive and only available through your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I will tell you more about this amazing machine in the next few days, but if you want to have a proper look at it, why don't you come along to my launch party tomorrow - give me a call for location details.

I'll be back soon to show you some of the projects I've been working on using products from this amazing new catalogue, but in the meantime, hop over to the link in the sidebar and feast your eyes on all this brand new gorgeousness...

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs,

Becki
xx




No comments: