Sunday, 24 April 2011

Last Chance to Book for Distressing and Vintage Techniques Class

Hello!

Just a quick post - we're in the middle of moving house! - but I wanted to remind you that there is only one day left to book your place at my forthcoming techniques class. The class will be held on Wednesday 4th May at 7:30pm and will be all about how to get that oh-so-trendy distressed and vintage look on all your projects. The class costs £20 and you will get a complete Distressing Essentials Kit included in the price (worth £14.95).

To book. just give me a call or email me by tomorrow evening (Easter Monday), or click on the PayPal link in the sidebar. I'm so excited about this class - it'll be great fun and you'll have the chance to get lovely and inky! Can't wait to see you there!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: