Friday, 8 April 2011

A (Mini) Box of Delights

Hello!

I love this little Mini Milk Carton die! It's so cute, and perfect for giving little gifts - imagine this filled with those tiny mini-chocolate eggs...


The decoration on this was inspired by one of the samples in the new Mini-Catalogue. I cut a piece of the Springtime Vintage Designer paper to size and tore down one side, to give a nice distressed look. The twine is our linen thread (so lovely!) and the flower is made using the Flowers, Daisies 2 die. The leaf sprig is cut using the Little Leaves Sizzlits die. Really sweet, and the whole thing is only three inches high!

I'm loving playing with my new Big Shot. If you fancy getting your hands on this must-have bit of crafting kit, drop me an email or give me a call. I have a fantastic special offer on all Big Shots bought from me before the end of May: click here for more details.

Thanks for looking, and see you soon. Hope it's as sunny where you are as it is here today!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: