Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Springtime Vintage Card

Hello!

I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!It is always great to be recognised when someone says "well done", and the Stampin' Up! family is superb at giving pats on the back. Here is the card I was given at a recent training event, in recognition of the fact that I'd recently started to build my own team of demonstrators.


Isn't it lovely? Rich Razzleberry base, then strips of the bee-yoo-ti-ful Vintage Springtime Designer Paper, and a topper punched out using the new Decorative Label Punch. Really simple,. yet so effective. I was chuffed to bits!

If you'd like to experience first hand what a fantastic world opens up to you when you sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, then why not join my team? Everyone who joins me will get a special welcome pack, aimed at helping you on your way as you begin your Stampin' Up! journey, and you will get all the encouragement, help and cheering-on that you need. Whether you want to find a fun way to pay for your own crafting goodies, or whether you want to build your own, successful business where the sky's the limit, I can promise you that the day you decide to sign on that dotted line will be a day you will cherish for ever. Give me a call or drop me a line, and let's talk!

Thanks for popping in - see you soon!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: