Monday, 11 April 2011

Top Note "Purse Card"

Hello!

This is one of the gorgeous projects we made a few weeks ago at Stampin' Up! regional training. It's a little purse card (I was going to call it a wallet, but it's too girly, really) with space to pop a couple of business cards inside, or maybe a couple of photos. It was so simply to make using the Big Shot, and I think it'd be even better, maybe, if the Top Note die-cuts were embossed before the whole thing was assembled.



Easily adaptable for a man's card, too. Just get rid of the butterfly and swap out the ribbon for twill tape, or linen thread. All sorts of possibilities!

Thanks for popping by. I was at another training day yesterday, so my head is buzzing with ideas. We pick up the keys to our new house on Friday, though, so I'd perhaps better concentrate on that before I spend too much time playing. On the other hand, though...

See you soon!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Loraine Arderne said...

Becki this is just gorgeous!