Monday, 6 June 2011

Cards For Men - My Classes are Back!!

Hello!

At last - I've been dying to tell you about my new class programme! I had a few difficulties when I tried to renew our contents insurance recently. Having been running classes (with their full knowledge and with no problems) in our home for the past year, my insurers decided that they won't allow me to do so any more. This has meant that I've had to find an external venue which, in the middle of moving house, took a little longer than I would have liked. However, I've found one, and I'm thrilled to bits to be able to tell you that my classes will now be held at Cedarwood Primary School, in the Grange Farm area of Kesgrave, just to the north-east of Ipswich. It's about a five minute walk from my home, which is fab for me, but it's even better for you, as the space is just amazing and there's loads of free parking on site!! We'll be using their gorgeous studio, which will be give us so much more room than my dining room and the amount of light there is just fantastic. I really can't wait to start!


Now I don't know a crafter who doesn't find making cards for men REALLY difficult. It seems we are quite happy making girly cards, but the thought of having to create something with masculine appeal leaves us at best cold, and at worst, positively stressed. No more need to worry - at my next class we will make cards that you can use and adapt for all occasions and for all the men in your life. Included in the price is a complete stamp set ("Plane & Simple" is from the new Mini-Catalogue and it you can see a picture of it just above - you're going to LOVE IT).

My class pages are live again now, so click on the tabs for more information, but here's a quick heads-up for you to take note of:

Saturday 2nd July: 2:00pm to 4:45pm - Cards For Men 
Class Price £35 (includes Stampin' Up! products worth a total of £25, including "Plane & Simple" 7-piece stamp set )
Bookings and payments must be received by 22nd June.


To book, call me or - easier still - click on the PayPal link in the sidebar to secure your place. Advance booking and payment is essential in order to make sure I have a class pack ready for you.


Back with more crafting soon. Hope it's not too rainy where you are...

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: