Wednesday, 8 June 2011

New Scrapbooking Club On Its Way!

Hello again!
I have had a number of people ask me for more scrapbooking, and so I'm thrilled to announce that I'm starting a brand new Scrapbooking Club! Starting on 20th July I'll be running a monthly club, to be held at Cedarwood Primary School on the third Wednesday evening in each month, between 7:30pm and 9:30pm.


Scrapbooking is the art of capturing your memories in a way that brings your photographs and memorabilia to life! The club is open to everyone, whether you are new to scrapbooking or have years of experience in recording your memories in this creative fashion. Each month's meeting will have its own theme, and I would encourage you to bring along with you photographs to suit that theme. We will be creating pages in 12" x 12" format and at each meeting I will teach one layout and then help you to create another page yourself.
Your first club meeting will cost £30, which will include a 12" x 12" scrapbook as well as that month's class pack. Thereafter, meetings will cost £15. Each month your class pack will contain a selection of Stampin' Up! products (worth around £10) carefully chosen with that month's theme in mind.
The first meeting will be on 20th July at 7:30pm, and the theme will be, "My Favourite Pace". I hope you'll come along to join us!
Thanks for dropping in, see you soon!
Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: