Friday, 17 June 2011

Plane and Simply Father's Day

Hello!

I know it's not Father's Day till tomorrow, but I think I'm pretty safe posting these today, given that neither my Dad nor my father-in-law watch my blog. I love this Plane & Simple stamp set for making men's cards - it makes such a refreshing change from football or beer themes!

This one is for John, my father-in-law:


And here's the one I made for my own Dad. Similar, but using the motorbike stamp, rather than the plane:


I love the fact that the smaller stamps work so well for backgrounds, like the compass and goggles stamps I've used in these cards. To make the images recede, I "stamped-off" some of the ink before stamping on the card.

The maps paper is from the "Newsprint" Designer Series Paper pack. I LOVE this paper - you can use it for SO much. The sentiment is cut using the Decorative Label Punch.

Don't forget - there is still time to book for my "Cards For Men" class on 2nd July. We'll be using this stamp set and, included in the price, you'll get your very own "Plane and Simple" stamp set to keep and use time and again. Click on the link in the sidebar to book your place (I need bookings and payments by 22nd June in order to have time to order your stamp set and class materials).

Thanks for visiting, and I'll be back soon with more.

Hugs,

Becki
xx


No comments: