Thursday, 7 July 2011

Cards For Men #1

I thought you might like to see the projects from my "Cards For Men" class. Here's the first one, using the "Plane and Simple" stamp set, which was included in the class price:


I've got a bit of a "thing" about these "Z"-shaped cards at the moment. So easy to make yet just that little bit different. The paper is from the "Newsprint" Designer Paper pack, and I love how well it works with these stamps.

Here's an alternative version, using the A La Carte Motorbike stamp. The tyre-track is made using the border stamp from the "Plane and Simple" set, partially inked using a Stampin' Write marker and stamped twice. This is one of the reasons I love stamping. There is always more than one way to use a stamp and it's amazing what you can come up with, with a little bit of imagination.(I can't remember where I first saw this idea, but thanks to whoever's blog it was, for the inspiration!).



I'll post the rest of the class projects another day. Next time, though, I've got a really pretty, romantic card to show you. Thanks for looking!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Hels said...

oh i like those! nice dea with the Z shape i think i need to try that out

Helen xx