Sunday, 17 July 2011

Christmas In July - Part Three!

Thank you so much for dropping in again! This time, I want to share with you the beautiful selection of swaps that we brought back from last week's training with us. I LOVE swaps, it never ceases to amaze me how people come up with so many different ideas. Time and again I see stamp sets and papers used in ways I'd never thought of, and the inspiration and encouragement that I get whenever I meet with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators is never-ending. Have a look at these beauties:





Aren't they just incredible? I'm so in awe of these talented ladies.

If you've been as inspired as me, and are interested in finding out more about the amazing training and other opportunities open to you as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, then drop me an email today. You don't have to be a pushy salesperson, or even to want to run it as a business - there are lots of demonstrators who signed up simply because they love to craft as a hobby. On the other hand, if you are looking for an opportunity to build a business that will work round you and your commitments, and that can take you as high and as far as you want to go, then this might be just what you've been looking for. I'd love to show you how Stampin' Up! could fit into your life, and to welcome you into my team of Sunshine Stampers, so do get in touch.

Thanks again for dropping in, I really appreciate your visits.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: