Monday, 25 July 2011

Fun Flowers Birthday Card

It was Marisa's birthday on Saturday. Marisa is a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and she's one of the loveliest people you could hope to meet, I feel truly privileged to call her my friend. I was thrilled to bits that I had just got the gorgeous Bigz L Fun Flowers die (a Stampin' Up! exclusive) a couple of days before and could use it to make her card. I really hope she liked it!


And here it is with the envelope I stamped:

  

The colour combination came straight from the Colour Coach (don't know how I got by before I had this useful little tool!) and consists of Baja Breeze, Rose Red and Elegant Eggplant. The flower petals have been embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder to give them some texture.
So - I hope you had a fantastic birthday Marisa and I can't wait to hear all about it when we next meet up for coffee and cake. (Cake has no calories when someone else persuades you to eat it, you know!)

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be back again soon. Big hugs,

Becki 
xx

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Aww Becki!! Thank you so much for the pretty card and the lovely message.

It really does looks even more gorgeous in real life and I just love the colour combo (will be trying this myself)

Thank you so much for the birthday cake, chat and support Becki. You are a wonderful friend xx

Look forward to catching up soon :o)

Love Marisa xx

Tina said...

Oh what a beautiful card, the colours go so well together.

xx