Friday, 1 July 2011

Inlaid Embossing

Hello! Sorry to be quiet again for a few days. I suppose it was to be expected that my busy week would catch up with me, but it was definitely worth a few days of tiredness! Here is the card I said in my last post that I wanted to show you:


The basic card was made at our training evening last week, but I decided when I got home that I wanted to add a little something, so popped some pearls on as accents. I love this technique! It's called "inlaid embossing" and is so easy to do on the Big Shot - looks far more intricate and complicated than it actually is.

Have any of you been watching Wimbledon? I've been taking the opportunity of a tired week to snuggle on the sofa watching probably far more tennis than is good for me, but I've loved it! Didn't love Andy Murray being defeated QUITE so much though. Ah well, with true British optimism, (or is that just stoicism?), there's always next year...

Don't forget you need to book in the next few days for the first meeting of my new Scrapbooking Club. Only £30 and you get your own 12" x 12" scrapbook included in the price, as well as all the materials to create at least two pages if not more. Just click on the link in the sidebar to secure your place.

Back soon. Thanks for dropping in!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

2 comments:

Hels said...

i love this Becki - even better in the flesh xxx

Marisa said...

Brilliant idea Becki! - Look forward to having a go myself xx