Friday, 29 July 2011

Last Few Days to Book - Christmas Cards and More Class

It's my "Cards and More" class next weekend - this time we're getting all Christmassy! I will need to order the class packs this weekend, so you only have a couple more days to book. Here is a sneak peek at a couple of the projects we'll be making:


Don't forget, included in the cost of the class is the fab "Delightful Decorations" wood-mount stamp set. I love this set. Obviously it's essential for all your Christmas cards and projects, but it's amazingly versatile and you'll find yourself reaching for it all year round. It's amazing what you can turn those baubles into!


It's easy to book, just click on the link in the sidebar and you'll be taken to a PayPal booking page - nice and simple! Or, if you're going to be in Ipswich tomorrow, you can bring me a cheque, 'cause I'll have a table at their craft fair from 10:00am to 3:30pm. Do pop along, it'd be lovely to see you.

Back soon. I've got something super-gorgeous which I'm working on, and I hope to be able to bring you piccies soon..

Hugs, and thanks for dropping by,

Becki
xx

No comments: