Monday, 18 July 2011

Next Class: Christmas Cards and More

Now I've warmed you up for Christmas by showing you all the fab swaps I received at training last week, I wanted to tell you about my next "Cards and More" class. On 6th August, we'll be making some gorgeous Christmas projects to help you get a real headstart on those Christmas preparations. The class will cost £35, which includes a materials pack as well as a complete stamp set (total value at least £25); light refreshments will be provided too, and of course fun and laughter is obligatory!


To book, just click on the link in the sidebar to pay by PayPal, or you can phone or email me if you'd rather. I do need bookings and payment by 30th July, and I'd love to see you there.

Thanks for looking. Big hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

mrsC.x said...

hi becki classes sound great would love to come but you're to far away :(

hop on over to my blog i have a little something for you :)

Charlie.xx