Friday, 8 July 2011

Pretty Vintage Vogue

I promised you a pretty card, and I hope you like this one. I made it for my Mum and Dad's recent wedding anniversary, and it features one of my all-time favourite stamp sets: "Vintage Vogue".


Another "Z"-card, but I make no apologies for that - I told you I had a "thing" for them at the moment. More Blueberry Crisp Designer Series Paper here, but this time I've embossed it with the Big Shot and the Designer Wallpaper embossing folder and distressed it a bit with my sanding block. I love the effect! The image was "rock'n'roll-ed" using three colours of ink (Crumb Cake, Pacific Point and Not Quite Navy) and then on the insert it was just stamped in Crumb Cake behind the sentiment. The sentiment on the front of the card was cut and layered using the Decorative Label Punch. Finally, those of you who know me know I love this Seam Binding Ribbon - doesn't it make just the most beautiful bows!

I hope you like it! Back soon with some more. Thanks for looking!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Becki, I love the colours, and Vintage Vogue!

Hels said...

Love it Becki! Vintage Vogue is the best stmap set EVER
Hels xxx

Loraine Arderne said...

Absolutely beautifull! Love this set!