Friday, 19 August 2011

August Scrapbooking Club

I wanted to show you the layouts I prepared for this month's Scrapbooking Club, which took place a couple of days ago. We used the gorgeous Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper - I have adored this pack since it came out and scrapbooking is the ideal way to put the papers to good use, and yet still get to keep them!








 Yes - more honeymoon photos! Two from the Eden Project this time, and one from the enchanting Lost Gardens of Heligan.

If you take part in the Scrapbooking Club either in person or by post, then you get full step-by-step instructions for one page (the first one, in this case) and then detailed photos of the others. Let me just show you, though, the hidden journaling feature that I incorporated into the Bumble Bee page:






Great fun!

I wanted to say a huge thank you to all the ladies who took part - many of you by post this time - and that I'm really looking forward to next month's club. There's a PayPal link in the sidebar if you want to join in the party next time!

Thanks for dropping by. Back soon..

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Lovely pages Becki xx