Monday, 15 August 2011

Book Now - Beautiful Journals Class 3rd September

I'm so excited about my next "Cards and More" class, which will be on Saturday 3rd September. We're going to be creating our very own "Beautiful Journals", using Stampin' Up!'s exquisite Art Journals and the incredibly useful Spiral Border Punch.


The picture above is a notebook that I decorated a little while back, as a gift for a very good friend of mine. I LOVE to give personal gifts like this!

Everyone loves beautiful notebooks, and you can pay a fortune in the shops for something which, when all is said and done, hundreds of other people will have too. Here is your chance to learn how to decorate totally unique and beautiful books to give as gifts, use as art journals or diaries, or simply to make that essential everyday jotting a complete delight rather than a chore. I remember so clearly when someone taught me how to cover books - it was a complete revelation and I still take immense joy in taking a plain book and making it completely my own creation.

This is really a not-to-be-missed opportunity, as I suspect VERY STRONGLY that the Spiral Border Punch may be retiring when our new Idea Book and Catalogue comes out in October. A quick glance at the new American and Australian catalogues has shown me that the punch is no longer available to those markets, so it's a pretty safe assumption that we won't be able to get hold of it here, after the end of September.

The class will include your very own Stampin' Up! Art Journal, along with a Spiral Border punch for you to keep and all the materials you need to decorate your own Beautiful Journal. The kit you will receive will be worth at least £25, making the class price of just £35 exceptional value for money.

There is a link in the sidebar so you can book your place easily and pay by PayPal or, of course you can email me or call me if you'd prefer.

I can't wait to see you there, and to share with you the sheer delight that comes from taking something plain and ordinary and transforming it into the unique and beautiful.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

3 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Becki,

Lovely journal and beautiful colours.

I really enjoy covering these journels for friends.

Tina xx

COCO said...

Hi,

I was looking at a spiral punch and came to your beautiful journal! Wondering if the punch cut the very top page? It looks very thick to cut with the punch, but...

Becki Ritson said...

Hi Coco. The cover itself wasn't punched with the Spiral Punch - it was already punched when I got it. I did punch the Designer Series Paper that I covered it with though. I hope that helps! Thanks for commenting. Becki x