Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Christmas Cards and More......

I had such a fantastic time at my Christmas Cards and More class on Saturday, with a group of lovely ladies - sorry to be late posting the photos but as usual a busy weekend has been followed by a tired patch. Here is what we made:


Heavy use of the Delightful Decorations stamp set (everyone had a go at doing one of my very favourite things, too - making their own patterned cardstock!) and the amazingly versatile Square Lattice embossing Folder. I LOVED these projects, I had such fun designing them and everyone seemed to love making theirs too. And, because my class packs always include extra goodies, they had lovely stash to take home with them to carry on crafting even after their class projects were done.

Here's a closer look at the projects, one by one...

I hope you like them! If you fancy making your own, then I will be putting up a link to buy the instructions later on today. Full photographic step-by step details for each of these projects, along with a comprehensive list of all you'll need. And don't forget - if you want to get your hands on any or all of the materials you need, then contact me and I can put a pack together for you..

Thanks for looking! I'll be back soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Becki,

I love your cards, been busy again I see.

xx