Friday, 5 August 2011

Next Scrapbook Club - Book Now!

Oh my goodness, where HAS the time gone???? I should have posted this last week, but I've been running round like a mad thing and it got missed! Next Scrapbooking Club is Wednesday 17th August, and you need to get booking NOW - I have to get the orders in no later than 10th August - eek!


We'll be creating pages using the delectable Greenhouse Gala papers. A veritable riot of colour: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Baja Breeze (Yes, I know, when you've actually seen the papers, you'll know he picture really doesn't do them justice...). I have LOVED these papers since the moment we got them, and they're almost certain to be retiring at the end of September when the new catalogue comes in. Don't miss out on your chance to create some beautiful pages with these amazing designer papers before it's too late.

As always, £30 if it's your first time (to include your 12" x 12" Scrapbook) or £15 otherwise. All materials included.

Don't forget - Bookings and payments by 10th August, please. Use the link in the sidebar to pay by PayPal.

No comments: