Tuesday, 2 August 2011

July Thank You Cards

One of the great things I get to do as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is to go into people's homes to do crafting workshops with them and their friends. It's a real privilege, and so I love to make sure the ladies who host these workshops are aware of how much they are appreciated. Here is the card I made to send out to all of those who booked workshops with me during July. I hope you like it, and I really hope they did too...


Stampin' Up! have a fantastic offer on for those who host qualifying workshops, or who place qualifying orders, during August. If you didn't see it yesterday, scroll back to yesterday's post, or click here for full details. And get in touch to book your workshop or place your order before you miss out!

Back soon. Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Becki,

I love the card and I am sure your friends will too.

xx

Becki Ritson said...

Thank you Tina! Lovely to finally meet you last weekend..

Hugs,

Becki
xx