Monday, 1 August 2011

Woohoo - Free Gifts For You!!!!

Guess what I saw when I logged on to the Stampin' Up! website today! Free Gifts!! To help you celebrate the new month, Stampin' Up! is offering THE MOST GORGEOUS free gift to anyone who places an order of £75 or more, or hosts a workshop where sales total £250 or more, during August. Feast your eyes on this!


I sooooo want this! That cosmetic bag is Beau-Ti-Ful and normally you would pay over £18 to get the ribbon and the assortment of clips - so to get these as a free gift is just amazing! I love this company - they really work so hard to show all our lovely customers how special they are.

Do you want to get your hands on this special free gift? Well, you need to get in touch with me to place your order or book your workshop now. It's only available during the month of August, and I've been busily booking workshops over the past week so my free slots are disappearing quickly. Email me or call me (the number's in the sidebar) to make sure you don't miss out.

Do you know, I had a gorgeous project to show you today, but I thought you'd rather hear about this free gift as soon as I did. Pop back tomorrow, and I'll show you the card I sent out last month as a thank you to the lovely ladies who booked workshops with me.

Big hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: