Monday, 19 September 2011

Fast and Fabulous Thank You Card!

Well, I honestly wondered when I was going to get a moment to blog again, I've been so BUSY lately! The run-up to the launch of the new Idea Book and Catalogue on 1st October is always a bit frantic, with so much to look forward to and to prepare for and, what with one thing and another I've had hardly a moment to post any pictures for you. It's so exciting! My pre-order arrived earlier today, with all my new goodies from the new catalogue, and Oh My Goodness, they are even more gorgeous in real life - you are going to LOVE THEM!

I've got so many things I want to show you, and I'd intended to post a lot more pics of things made with items on the Retired Products List, but I'm really behind with my photo-editing. Here is one, though, made with one of the hostess sets that will go at the end of September.


"Fast and Fabulous" is a gorgeous set, and uses my beloved two-step stampin' technique. The paper used is the luscious Sweet & Sour Speciality Designer Paper, and I'm really going to miss it, 'cause it's so smack-you-between-the-eyes-bright, and most of the sheets have really glossy embossed highlights. If you want the stamp set, then you need to call me to book a workshop double-quick, because it's only available for workshops that take place before 1st October. The paper will be retiring then too, so let me know if you want to order it, before it's all gone.

Right, I'm off to play with my new goodies (can't resist it any longer!). Pop back tomorrow and I'll put up details of the launch party that I'll be holding to celebrate the launch of the new Idea Book and Catalogue. I've been planning it for ages and, now that my pre-order has arrived, I can start making samples for it. I can't wait!

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be back soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: