Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Inlaid Embossing Workshop Card

One of the things I enjoy most about my Stampin' Up! business is when I get invited to do a workshop at someone's home. They are always such enjoyable times, meeting new people and spending time crafting with them and sharing what I love to do so much. Everyone who comes to a Stampin' Up! workshop gets a chance to make something to take away with them, and I always love seeing people's faces light up when they see what they have made.

Here is the make and take that everyone made at one of my workshops recently:


And here is the same card, just "glammed up" a little, using a few extra products. It's amazing how different they look! 


Now, if you're at all familiar with my blog you'll know that I love this inlaid embossing technique. It's so simple to do, yet incredibly effective. And it shows another way to use the Big Shot and embossing folders, which in my book is always good news. After all, crafters spend a lot of money on buying things, so it's important to know as many ways to use them as possible, so you make sure you're getting even better value for money. I hate it when people say to me that they have a room full of crafting stuff that they never use, it seems a crying shame! My customers know that they can always call me if they have items they've run out of ideas for - part of my job is to make sure they don't just sit on the shelf, gathering dust.
If you're a crafter who is struggling to find new ideas, if you're someone who has always wanted to craft but not quite known where to start, or if you're just plain fed up with not being able to find products of the quality that you want to use, then we need to talk. You can contact me by email or phone (details are in the sidebar) or, if you're within reach of Ipswich, then come along to my Open Day and Catalogue Launch Party on 1st October. You'll find details of it here, and I'd love to see you there.

Back soon, and thanks again for dropping in. 

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: