Thursday, 1 September 2011

It's Time To Say Goodbye.... But The Countdown Begins

Oh my goodness, it's September already, and you know what that means! There's only one month to go until the launch of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue and I'm SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!  


But in order to make room for all the fantastic new products, we have to say goodbye to some old friends, so today sees the release of the Retired List - your chance to stock up on those products which will be retiring at the end of September. I will be so sad to see these go, and I know you will too, but the Retired List always brings some amazing discounts. This year is no exception, so click here to go to the Retired List and start putting your order together.

A word of warning - items on the Retired List are only available while stocks last, so I can't guarantee that your favourites will be here right up until the end of September. If you want it, you need to order it QUICKLY, or you might miss out.

Those of you with keen eyes will notice that there is nothing from the current Mini-Catalogue on the Retired List. That doesn't mean that everything will definitely stay around - everything that doesn't make it into the big new Idea Book and Catalogue will go at the end of the month so, again, if you want it, make sure you order it now or it may be gone.

Keep your eyes peeled on this blog and on my Facebook page for details of the fantastic launch party I'm going to be hosting on 1st October, to celebrate the release on that day of the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue.I've got all sorts of treats in store for you, so make sure you put the date in your diary so you don't miss out!

Right - I'm off to have a browse through my preview copy of the new IBC. Jealous? Well, if you fancy getting advance peeks at Stampin' Up!'s new products before anyone else does, then you NEED to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, 'cause this is one of the many perks. Click here for more details about how to join my team, or simply email me or call me for a chat.

Back soon - thanks for popping in!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: